So much has changed (for the good) since my last post. Declaring an intention to the world -- even if you think no one is listening -- is a powerful thing. When I said I was going to follow my dreams, I had no idea that I'd actually do it. Here was my wishlist six months ago:
- Working from home/making my own schedule
- More involvement with horses/have my own
- Travel at least four times a year (internationally is a plus)
- Freedom to take a day off whenever I want and/or not WANTING to take the day off/loving my work
And here's where I'm at today:
- Quit my job, found my dream job. And yes, I work from home. And yes, I love LOVE love my team.
- Bought a horse (!) who is absolutely wonderful.
- Went to Maui in October and Kauai in November; I'll need to add two more destinations to my list this year to get up to four...
- See my first point above. :)
Thank you, life. You're pretty awesome. I can't wait to see where we're at six months from now.