So much has changed (for the good) since my last post. Declaring an intention to the world -- even if you think no one is listening -- is a powerful thing. When I said I was going to follow my dreams, I had no idea that I'd actually do it. Here was my wishlist six months ago:
- Working from home/making my own schedule
- More involvement with horses/have my own
- Travel at least four times a year (internationally is a plus)
- Freedom to take a day off whenever I want and/or not WANTING to take the day off/loving my work
And here's where I'm at today:
- Quit my job, found my dream job. And yes, I work from home. And yes, I love LOVE love my team.
- Bought a horse named Tex. Truly the sweetest guy I have ever met - see below.
- Went to Maui in October, Kauai in November, and am headed to Mexico with my team in March. I'll need to add one more destination to my list to get up to four...
- See my first point above. :)
Thank you, life. You're pretty awesome. I can't wait to see where we're at six months from now.